Torna alla lista annunci
P&C Risk Management Intern
1. Pricing Risk
• Support Group P&C Risk Management in its activities on the Pricing risk – reconciliations, sensitivities, analysis of volatility of the profit
• Support Group P&C Risk Management in its activities regarding Reinsurance – testing of alternative structures for example
2. Corporate Business
• Assist the Head of Risk for Global Corporate and Commercial (GC&C) to:
• define and implement methodologies of capital allocations to derive risk-based indicators needed by the Management of corporate business to manage the portfolio;
• define the best reporting tool (either integrating the methodologies in existing tools or developing new ones) and present to the underwriters, portfolio managers and planning analysts of the GC&C business unit to use it;
• analyze the profitability of the corporate business, and the contribution of the different portfolios to the overall capital covering the corporate business.
• Support Group P&C Risk Management in its activities related to the monitoring of P&C products and/or limit setting.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
We are looking for an intern to support P&C Risk Management in developing tools and methodologies to better monitor the P&C risks, with some focus on the risks embedded in the corporate business.