Torna alla lista annunci
Contract Manager Assistant
The main goal of the position is to support the Group Contract Manager team in the following activities:
• Support the Buyers in the day-by-day activities related to the preparation of the contracts
• Support the Buyers for contract assessment and engage Legal function
• Give advice on how to use the contract library and chose the right template
• Track the status of contract negotiations
• Monitor the implementation of Group Guidelines and Internal Procedures related to Contract Manager Area.
• Prepare proposal for improve Contract Management processes
• Prepare training material for information and training on the best contract practice and the best use of the related IT tools
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Procurement Excellence is in charge, among other activities, of establishing group wide best practices for Procurement, map, design and optimize Procurement processes, support Group Procurement members in being compliant with procedures and improve efficiency and effectiveness; interact with Internal Audit to prove compliance.