Torna alla lista annunci
Sales Executive - Italy - M/F
You will join the Sales team of Click&Boat, the biggest business unit of the company, aiming to reach a capacity of 100 people next year.
The team is managed by Adelaide, Head of Sales, and divided in markets led by Country Sales Leads.
As part of your missions, you will join the Italian team led by Edoardo, and will report directly to your Sales manager.
You will work daily with your Sales colleagues and with colleagues from the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with the Finance, Customer Care and Account Management.
- Take care of the Italian clients: understand their needs and follow them all along the booking process on to the closing. You will get a monthly sales objective to reach;
- Always on the lookout for the best matching offers for the clients and negotiate the best rates;
- Provide customers with all information related to their booking;
- Ensure full client satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Why should you join us?
- Great international and dynamic team spirit;
- You will take responsibilities early on and manage your own clients portfolio;
- You will acquire deep knowledge of the international charter market and expand your nautical knowledge;
- Company breakfasts every Monday;
- Restaurant tickets;
- Company boat trips and great offers on cruises all around the world.
Join our team!
Click&Boat is the leading European boat rental platform and a fast-growing company in the process of disrupting the nautical industry.
Our main objective is to make boating accessible around the world and to provide private and professional boat owners with additional income from boat rentals.
We have achieved over 100 percent growth annually since our conception in 2013. Not to mention, we have also acquired three companies in three different European countries (Spain, Germany, and France) in only two years. After acquiring Nautal, Oceans Evasions, and Scansail, Click&Boat group now has three powerful brands that help us offer an even better service to our customers while sharing the same values: working hard to achieve our goals and having fun doing it.
Have we kept your attention? Well, we are also a buoyant and diverse team of more than 200 employees from 20 different countries. In addition, we want to let you in on some of the benefits that we provide: we are based in sunny Marseille, close to the Vieux Port, the most beautiful place in the city, next to the seaside with plenty of boat trips to make every weekend! Our headquarters are in Paris, on a barge moored on the river Seine. In other words, a great working environment.
We also have offices in Lorient, Barcelona, and Hamburg!
Sounds good? We’d love for you to join us! With a rapidly growing company and a super work atmosphere; it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the “Happy at Work!” badge.