Torna alla lista annunci
Junior IT Consultant - Financial Services (all genders)
Are you motivated by challenges, variety, and learning? If you are a young professional who wants to start a career in IT, we have the right position for you! We are hiring a Junior Consultant to join our project team in Munich. You will report directly to the project manager and support various projects with varying degrees of complexity. You are the business key contact and act as an interface between business and IT. Your main tasks will include gathering requirements analysis, documenting processes, analyzing data, and performing user acceptance testing.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
– Managing projects, including stakeholder relationships;
– Managing deliverables to time, cost, and quality requirements;
– Participate in cross-functional working group sessions to translate business requirements into system specifications;
– Assist with the functional documentation of customer business requirements;
– Analyze financial data sets identifying data anomalies, issues, and approaches to resolve discrepancies;
– Conduct user acceptance testing and support investigation of questions, issues, and defects;
– Managing the expectations and satisfaction of clients, projects sponsors, and stakeholders.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO FULFILL YOUR ROLE
– A university degree in an analytical field e.g. Economics, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related fields;
– Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
– Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets;
– Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
– Strong attention to detail;
– Good communication skills both in written and verbal;
– Business proficiency in English or German. Italian is desired.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A multitude of demanding projects in an international context;
– Access to company benefits programs;
– A flat hierarchy, which will not be tied up in politics;
– Professional in-house training programs, including on the job, constructive feedback, and coaching;
– Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
Information Technology, Financial Services
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter. Your personal data will be treated according to our data protection policy available on https://www.convolut.eu/data-protection-policy
Convolut is a young boutique CIO Advisory firm with the mission of helping clients to turn technology into value while addressing challenges in Change & Transformation, Governance, and Analytics. Data is one of the most valuable assets of nowadays companies and we provide resources and capabilities to convert it into insights that generate value.