Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Commissioning Engineer
Assistance to commissioning and overseeing the installation of systems, plants and equipment
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
• Report directly to the Site Commissioning Leader.
• Reviewing the project technical documentation.
• Defining commissioning work packages and prepare the relevant procedures with the assistance of discipline engineers.
• Preparing the commissioning dossiers.
• Understanding of turn-over package requirements and preparation of 3rd party testing.
• Understanding of Completion Management System, preparation and completion of Check Sheets.
• Assisting activities of vendor representatives and subcontractors.
• Writing reports and documentation
• Capability to work in a multicultural environment
• Aptitude to the coordination of work team
• Good in English language
• Good knowledge and practice of IT programs
• Degree in Engineering
Renco S.p.A., an Italian company founded in 1979, is continually committed to providing its Clients with sound business solutions in an ever increasingly complex and challenging environment.
Since its foundation, Renco constantly strives to deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions through evolving know-how, innovative approaches and proven practices tailored to the Clients’ needs. Renco, formed as a limited liability company, worked initially in project design and engineering within the Oil & Gas Sector.
Today, the company has diversified its activities to encompass a wide variety of services meeting its Clients’ constantly growing needs. Renco’s core activities include consulting services, provision of technical staff, engineering and construction services for the energy, oil & gas as well as civil infrastructures sectors.
Renco is certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Renco’s organisation has steadily expanded and today it has four main divisions – Industry, Infrastructures, Services and Asset Management.
Each division is staffed by a team of highly competent and qualified multilingual experts under the leadership of managers with a solid track record in achieving optimal results meeting Client and company requirements. With numerous and important projects performed world-wide in over 50 countries, Renco has gained extensive, relevant international experience and has grown into a global company operating in 10 countries around the world. Leveraging its proven project management procedures coupled with effective QA/QC and HSE management systems, Renco’s staff, counting more than 500 Europeans and over 3000 other nationals, execute each project with maximum emphasis on safety, quality and on-time performance.
Complemented by a strong focus on building and maintaining long term relationships with all Clients, Renco is retained as a preferred supplier of leading technical and managem