Torna alla lista annunci
Group Business Development & Partnerships Intern
Within the Group Chief Trasformation Officer we are looking for a Group Business Development & Partnerships Intern.
The job holder will be responsable for the following activities:
• Support the team to systemically assess and structure new business development opportunities, in all relevant verticals for the Group, with strategic and financial analysis and applying best vetting criteria and processes
• Support the team to drive the execution of partnership initiatives, supervising, facilitating and controlling their launch, as well as monitoring their business performance after go-to-market, when necessary
• Support the team in managing business opportunities within the various Steering Committees
• Support the team in managing internal stakeholders to elaborate business plans for the Group's participation in tenders / while setting up new partnerships
• Support the team in outbound activities to originate new prospects and opportunities
The main tasks of the job will be:
• Keep BD & Partnership pipeline precisely updated
• Contribute to the creation of business cases and documents (ppt, Word)
• Participate actively on calls with clients
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.