Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Financial Controller
Dr.Max Italia Srl
The Junior Financial Controller will support the Finance Team with creating transparency towards business processes and development, establishing a functioning business control environment and efficient reporting activities.
- support the analysis and preparation of financial statements, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and statements of financial position;
- support with monthly reporting, cost, deviation and capex analysis;
- support with annual budget preparation in compliance with Group standards and quarterly forecasts, analysis of the monthly and YTD variances of actual performance vs. budgeted;
- preparing documents for external audits.
- 6-month internship contract (tirocinio extra-curriculare) as a starting point;
- frequent interaction with the Group HQ Finance team based in Prague;
- opportunity for professional and personal growth within an exciting fast-paced retail environment;
- discount in Dr.Max pharmacies.
Make your impact: contribute to the creation of the future leading pharmacy retail chain across Italy!
Dr.Max Group is currently the largest pharmaceutical retail player in CE region and 3rd largest player in Europe with consolidated revenues of ~EUR 3bn and 17k employees. It operates ca. 2,500 pharmacies in the Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Serbia. We are also operating leading e-commerce platforms in some of our markets. In addition, we are active in wholesale and marketing and sales businesses.
Dr.Max has witnessed tremendous business expansion in the recent years. Since 2017, we more than doubled the number of pharmacies and tripled the total revenues. The expansion took place both in long-term Dr.Max markets and new market entries in Italy, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria and Hungary.
In every country where Dr.Max is present, we are dedicated to improving the level of health care service by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services.
Dr.Max Italy was established in 2017 and operates currently 27 pharmacies in 8 regions. As Dr.Max Italy is growing and consolidating, we are looking for new colleagues to join us.