Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Field Project Manager
He/She assures that Construction proceeds as per Contract Specifications. He/She assures that Engineering and Procurement in Italy and Mozambique are well coordinated with Construction in Mozambique. He/She prepares and presents offers, reports and Variation Orders to the Company
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
• Ensure that the Construction proceeds as per Contract Specifications.
• Ensure, according to the Construction Manager requests, that personnel is adequate in number and quality to the job tasks.
• Be the Focal Point with the Client operational team for the project, and specifically for engineering, procurement, QA / QC, Local Content monitoring and Project Management Control.
• Coordinate requests and monitor procurement and logistics of the Project with the specific departments, in Italy and in Mozambique.
• Coordinate with Engineering department for Project Engineering.
• Participate to coordination meetings with the clients.
• Monitor operational and economical performance of the Project and propose and implement, in coordination with the management and the construction manager, any mitigation measures.
• Ensure that QHSE standards of the contractor and of the client are strictly respected.
• Preparation and submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to the Client.
• Prepare financial forecasts and timely request financial means for the project to the branch administration department.
• Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment
• Aptitude to the coordination of work team
• Proficient in English language
• Experienced in Oil&Gas Industry Enviroment
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• 1 year of experience in civil construction projects in Project Management Departments or Engineering Departments.
Renco S.p.A., an Italian company founded in 1979, is continually committed to providing its Clients with sound business solutions in an ever increasingly complex and challenging environment.
Since its foundation, Renco constantly strives to deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions through evolving know-how, innovative approaches and proven practices tailored to the Clients’ needs. Renco, formed as a limited liability company, worked initially in project design and engineering within the Oil & Gas Sector.