Torna alla lista annunci
Internal IT Auditor
The Internal Auditor will be part of the IT Audit Team in charge for IT Audit activities on Asset Management entities. The candidate supports the IT Audit Manager in the audit activities performed according to the audit value chain: risk assessment, audit plan preparation, audit execution and documentation and reporting to the relevant stakeholders..
• Involved in operational implementation projects, providing controls and risk consultancy
• Contributes in risk analysis for risk assessment of IT processes
• Contributes to annual plan development and maintenance for IT area;
• Performs audit work;
• Supports the IT Audit Manager in the preparation of the Audit Plan for the specific audit activity, Meeting Minutes, draft and final Audit Report;
• Agrees on corrective actions and delivers the final audit report with the support of the IT Audit Manager;
• In this regard, has the ability to operate with minimum supervision on less complex assignments, subject to guidance when required and subsequent review;
• Helps in checking issues resolution;
• Helps in tracking the implementation of agreed actions;
• Support the It Audit Manager for the reporting activities;
Relationship with Auditees and other control functions
• Manage good relations with Auditees and external auditors;
• Support the IT Audit Manager in granting that the evolving Internal Audit program reflects the changing pattern of risks and addresses current and emerging priorities;
• Contributes to the team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge, energy and motivation
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Our Business Unit plays an integral part in the success of the Generali Group, building on our diverse competences, on our widely spread geographical presence and on our deep values. With over 1,900 employees and offices in over 10 countries worldwide, we believe we are a very solid player in the Asset and Wealth Management market. As a Business Unit, our culturally and geographically diverse team has a lot to build on you can find out by delving deeper into some of our main characterizing aspects.
The Investment and Asset & Wealth Management audit team is part of the Group Audit of Assicurazioni Generali Group. The Group Audit community is a Global team, consisting of almost 400 Auditor. Within the Group Audit team the Investment and Asset & Wealth Management audit is responsible for the audit activities on the Asset and Wealth Management legal entities controlled by Generali Group and perform as well the audit activities on the Investment processes of the Insurance Companies belonging to Assicurazioni Generali Group. In this respect the Investment and Asset & Wealth Management audit team combine the specialization in the investments and asset and wealth management processes with the benefits deriving from being part of a wider community of auditors in terms of high quality of audit methodology, it tools and focus on innovation.