Torna alla lista annunci
Group CFO Internship
The Group Chief Financial Officer Function is in charge to report financial and non financial Group and AG results, coordinate the Group Planning process, monitor the Group performance versus targets, supervise and coordinate the activities related to capital management, own funds and actuarial calculations, tax, debt management and treasury, data quality.
Within the Group CFO Function, we are looking for a talented and proactive intern.
Key responsabilities of the role will include:
• Support the senior team members in performing qualitative and quantitative analysis on financial data
• Collaborate in monitoring financial performances and KPIs to identify and explain trends
• Contribute to presentations and monthly reports for the management, internal Committees etc
• Contribute to process mapping, work-flow design, internal controls vs risk management framework, RACI matrix
• Monitor the application of internal policies and guidelines
• Collaborate in business process analysis to facilitate the streamlining of existing activities and facilitate to change management
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.