Torna alla lista annunci
Asset-Liability Management Internship
Within the CIO area we are looking for an Asset-Liability Management (ALM) Intern. The Life and ALM Modelling unit is part of the Asset & Liability Management and SAA team, within the Group Chief Investment Officer function. The Chief Investment Officer function is accountable for the investment strategy and performance across all asset classes of approximately € 400bl of general account assets belonging to Generali Group insurance companies located in 60 different countries. The unit will consist of 5 resources including the head, plus resources based in Local Countries reporting to the different Local Chief Investment Officers, reporting in solid to the Group Chief Investment Officer.
The candidate will be a member of the Group ALM/SAA team, with the following duties:
• Support in the coordination of SAA process for European Life portfolios
• Perform analytical valuations and make proposals on investment strategies for European life insurance portfolios using ALM models
• Support the preparation and presentation of SAA proposals to Senior Management
• Support and contribute to the development and enhancement of models and tools to support ALM and SAA decisions
• Improve and automatize processes of data collection and quality check
Discover Go Generali, the new digital ecosystem launched by Generali Italia where you can prepare yourself to face your professional future, discover the skills most requested by the market, measure your skills and enhance them with free training courses at the end of which you will get a certificate.
DISCOVER GO GENERALI
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.