Torna alla lista annunci
Product&Distribution Strategy Integration Internship
Distribution is handled by Generali Investments Partner SGR S.p.A and its international Sales & Marketing team.
• Work as part of the Product&Distribution strategic team that closely supports the CEO of Generali Investments Partners SGR S.p.A./Head of Global Sales in the coordination and execution of strategic initiatives
• Assist in planning, organizing and reporting out data to develop analysis for strategic considerations at top management level, with specific focus on global sales and distribution strategy (sales strategies, funds, clients)
• Proactively contribute to international project management activities for high-impact and cross functional initiatives, mainly focused on the development of distribution models to access new markets
• Build and maintain relationships across functions (including Sales, Finance, Product Development), strengthen leadership teamwork ensuring plans are being executed within given deadlines
• Assist in M&A and business development transactions as far as the Product&Distribution unit is concerne
• Actively work in an international and multi-cultural organization, with exposure to various asset management expertise and specializations across various geographies.
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. Established in 1831, it is present in 50 countries in the world, with 470 companies and almost 75 thousand employees, serving 67 million customers.
With €582.5bn in AUM and more than 1200 specialist, asset management is mainly performed through Generali Investments: an ecosystem of 9 asset management firms, delivering a portfolio of specialist capabilities, operating in 15 countries worldwide. With the stability of our backing, the platform enables investors to access distinctive strategies and experts' insights. Generali supports each firm to innovate and grow with full investment autonomy ensuring they’re set up to develop sustainable and innovative solutions. We aim to help investors unlock opportunities to generate long-term performance.