Torna alla lista annunci
Private Assets Intern
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and growing private assets team and will be involved in:
• Preparation of presentations
• Market analysis and due diligence support on investment opportunities
• Monitoring pipeline of investment opportunities
• Support for operational project management activities and coordination of team project activities
• Acquire knowledge around Investment activities in direct contact with the Private Assets team
• Learn and know the internal processes of the Private Assets team and the BU
• Learn to work in a team with the aim of course to be an active contributor with an aptitude for collaboration and effective communication
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The Business Unit Asset & Wealth Management plays an integral part in the success of the Generali Group, building on our diverse competences, on our widely spread geographical presence and on our deep values. With over 1,900 employees and offices in over 10 countries worldwide, we believe we are a very solid player in the Asset and Wealth Management market. As a Business Unit, our culturally and geographically diverse team has a lot to build on you can find out by delving deeper into some of our main characterizing aspects.