Torna alla lista annunci
Internal Communications Intern
The candidate will be part of the team Internal Communications, in the HR & Organizations department.
The Internal Communications team ensures an effective bilateral flow of information between the GOSP management, functions and colleagues from all the 6 branches. The team supports the strong development of the company brand through relevant media, manages the Intranet, events and activities, internally and externally.
The Internal Communications Intern will be an integral part of the Internal Communications team, supporting a number of activities ranging from content creation to virtual event management.
The Internal Communications Intern will:
• Support in drafting the editorial plan for all different channels
• Support in managing the company profile on Linkedin
• Update the internal mailing list
• Interact with the main stakeholders
Support the Internal Communications team in:
• Drafting content for the current GOSP Portal (news, page creation etc)
• Writing, editing and publishing intranet articles around Group topics (THSN, WeLEARN, Future Owners)
• Maintaining and monitoring the IC calendar
• Managing the content checks and migration to the new Portal
• Drafting, proof-reading, managing modifications & approvals for GOSP Italy communications
• Internal comms initiatives and campaigns as needed: Townhalls, Agora, DEI….
• Organizing hybrid/virtual corporate events
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees.
GOSP - Generali Operations Service Platform is a joint-venture between Generali and Accenture and provides IT and Procurement services to Generali Group companies. Our purpose is to accelerate the Group's innovation and digitization strategy through the Cloud and shared platforms. Based in Italy it has 5 branches across Europe and employs about 1.000 people.