Torna alla lista annunci
ESG Quantitative Intern
The ESG Integration & Solutions team is in charge of defining the Company sustainability risk assessment methodology and the management of the ESG scores and ratings, thematic and research metrics and parameters/indicators and leading the definition and implementation of the ESG solutions.
The ideal candidate will work on the following activities:
• Support the ESG Integration and Solutions team in developing and implementing quantitative models to support the ESG integration in Investment and Research to make financial and business decisions.
• Perform diverse analytical duties to strengthen the design and implementation of innovative tools to support the investment process, the ESG risk monitoring and ultimately the presentation of ESG topics to our clients.
• Help preparing forward-looking thematic and sector ESG research reports, scouting main ESG trends, risks and opportunities.
• Support ESG analysts in monitoring the ESG performance and risk profile of existing investments and portfolios, including direct interaction with Portfolio Managers and Research.
• Formulating management techniques for data collection and management to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data. Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for ESG data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
• Contribute to investment discussions on topics in relation to ESG issues and impact investing themes.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group, leveraging the experience and know-how it has developed through managing the assets of the insurance companies of the Generali Group and pension funds, GIAM offers a track record of solid performance in Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions for insurance and pension funds portfolios, as well as a series of proprietary analysis tools developed to support LDI management.