Torna alla lista annunci
Internship Sales & Distribution
The Global Sales team members are located in Milan, Paris and Cologne.
We are looking for an Intern for the Italian office to help manage every-day business with clients and prospects:
• Sales / distribution / marketing / products
• Regular update of materials on products: presentations, fund profiles, factsheets’ comments, reports
• Support material production for RFPs and DDQs
• Support the production of weekly newsletters and ad-hoc email-campaigns
• Support the production of the macro Outlook (quarterly video and monthly documentation) in Italian
• Contribute to the update of the Italian section of Generali Investments website
• Support the organization of clients’ events, local seminars, road shows and investors’ meetings
• Update and regular checks of external databases
• Help senior sales in clients’ feedbacks and follow-ups
• Market intelligence analysis and presentation
The role will provide the candidate with commercial skills and technical knowledge of various investment strategies, the candidate will liaise with different teams, he/she will acquire a transversal picture of an AM company.
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS SGR SpA is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Investments, Asset & Wealth Management of Generali that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative strategies. The company leverages both internal and external expertise, the latter through boutiques that Generali Investments has either acquired, invested in or created, and in which the company holds a majority share. Its mission is to be the growth engine of the Business Unit in terms of number of third party clients/AUM and expertise offer.
Within GIP, the function Global Sales is in charge of developing and managing the relationship with our clients (internal and external).