Torna alla lista annunci
Governance, Processes and Outsourcing Control Intern
Directly reporting to the CEO, Governance, Processes and Outsourcing Control unit is responsible for the oversight of Company's processes and internal regulation in order to assure proper mapping of accountabilities and enable continuous improvement.
The unit is in charge of supervising activities outsourced both to Group and to third party entities. The unit supports all subjects, identified in GIP SGR on an accrual basis as Outsourcing Business Referent (OBR), responsible for ensuring that outsourced activities are duly performed. The unit acts as contact point for Control Functions and monitors the implementation of remediation plans, supporting the relevant business owners to ensure a timely execution.
• Support in the mapping of business processes and in the update of internal policies and operating procedures strictly cooperating with the relevant business owners in compliant with Group Internal Regulation System and external Authority demand
• Support OBRs in all activities related to ensure that outsourced activities are duly performed (e.g., due diligence of providers, monitoring of services, etc.)
• Execution of testing activities with respect to Operations and Fund Management services
• Cooperate in the production of reports on outsourcing controls activity for internal stakeholders
• Cooperate in the monitoring of the implementation of remediation plans defined by Control Functions
• Cooperate in projects where Outsourcing Control function is involved.
GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS SGR S.p.A. (GIP SGR) is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Investments, Asset & Wealth Management that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative strategies. The Company leverages both internal and external expertise, the latter through boutiques that Generali Investments has either acquired, invested in or created, and in which the company holds a majority share. Its mission is to be the growth engine of the Business Unit in terms of number of third party clients/AUM and expertise offer.