Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Data Manager
Clickio Italia S.R.L.
This new role forms part of our recently established CRM & Sales Automation team, and is a great opportunity to grow your data skills and profile within an expanding international company. Working with colleagues across Europe, you'll play a key role in the growth of Clickio's business by ensuring that sales managers are able to access accurate, insightful data on prospective clients.
- Search for, organise and evaluate prospect-related data for successful outreach
- Work with current and new data providers and technologies to acquire account / contact level data, then allocate this to relevant markets and sales teams
- Assist with integration processes between our CRM and other sales platforms
- Monitor the usage of the CRM and sales-related platforms in accordance with provided instructions
- Upload data within Pipedrive and other sales automation technologies
- Analyse the portfolio of existing publishers for further upsale
Clickio Global was born with the simple idea to simplify the ad-tech industry for publishers worldwide. It started 4 years ago with a team of 5 people and a few publishers in the CIS region. We now count 3 offices (Moscow, London, Italy), almost 50 employees and over 500 publishers globally.
We understand publishers require a lot of knowledge and technological resources in the digital industry and Clickio’s highly competent commercial team and a world class team of developers have been delivering the best services to publishers ever since. We were one of the first companies in the world to launch a fully automated GDPR Consent Tool integrated with both IAB Framework and Google tags.
After 3 years of constant growth in EMEA, CIS and LATAM, Clickio Global has now opened an office in Italy (Cagliari) with the aim to develop new highly technological products and services for publishers as well as marketing services for enterpises.