Torna alla lista annunci
Huawei is seeking talented students to join our Site Technology team over the period of a few months. We look for students who are ready to jump into the professional world, working alongside skilled professionals, contributing to the success of real projects in a multicultural environment.
• Technical support for pre-sales and delivery document preparation, such as BOQ or technical PPT.
• Support for technical design preparation
• Support for to arrange regular meetings with contractor to ensure deliverables and meet specific requirements in a timely manner
• Perform site survey
• Review project related contractor documentation as required to ensure compliance with legislation, standards and specifications.
• Support for ticket opening and closure in Huawei System for business case preparation
• Competence on structure calculation and design
• Good understanding of technical construction related documentation
• Roll-up sleeves approach
• Good analysis and problem-solving skills to resolve technical problems
• Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability
• Good knowledge of Office Package Tools, Autocad, Revit and ProSAP (or equivalent)
• Capability communication skills both in Italian and English
• Bachelor Degree in Construction Engineering or similar
• Good knowledge of renewable energy domain is a plus
If you are interested in our positions and if you would like to understand better our company and our business, please apply through Almalaurea, attaching your resume in English.
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, founded in 1987, in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen.
We have more than 194,000 employees and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
With integrated solutions across four key domains – smart devices, telecom networks, IT and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.