Torna alla lista annunci
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST (M/F/D)
Are you ready for your business analysis journey? Are you motivated by challenges, variety, and learning? If you are a young professional who wants to start a career in Business & Data Analysis, we have the right position for you! We are hiring a Junior Analyst to join our project team in Munich. You will report directly to the project manager and will support a number of projects with varying degrees of complexity. You are the business key contact and act as an interface between business and IT. Your main tasks will include gathering requirements analysis, documenting processes, analyzing data, and performing user acceptance testing.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
– Participate in cross-functional working group sessions to translate business requirements into system specifications;
– Assist with the functional documentation of customer business requirements;
– Analyze data sets identifying data anomalies, issues, and approaches to resolve discrepancies;
– Conduct user acceptance testing and support investigation of questions, issues, and defects;
– Managing the expectations and satisfaction of clients, projects sponsors, and stakeholders;
– Managing projects, including stakeholder relationships.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO FULFILL YOUR ROLE
– A university degree in an IT or analytical field e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, or related fields;
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of a programming language like Python, SAS, SQL, or similar is beneficial;
– Ability to work effectively with management and be part of a team to meet targets;
– Strong attention to detail;
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Business proficiency in English or German.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A multitude of demanding projects in an international context;
- Transparent career program;
– Professional in-house training programs, including on-the-job, constructive feedback, and coaching;
– A flat hierarchy, which will not be tied up in politics;
– Access to company benefits programs, including discounts and VIP memberships;
- Drinks and snacks in our offices;
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter. Your personal data will be treated according to our data protection policy available at https://www.convolut.eu/data-protection-policy
Convolut is a young boutique CIO Advisory firm with the mission of helping clients to turn technology into value while addressing challenges in Change & Transformation, Governance, and Analytics. Data is one of the most valuable assets of nowadays companies and we provide resources and capabilities to convert it into insights that generate value.