Torna alla lista annunci
EIM Italia Srl
In the context of very strong and sustained growth, with aim of managing our client needs, we are looking for a motivated Talent Intern to help qualify and keep up to date our database of high calibre candidates for interim assignments.
To ensure success, you should possess excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented initiative and some knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Helping in nurturing and maintaining a database of resumes, with the appropriate identification codes and evaluations ranking;
- Supporting in improving activities on database quality and related Talent Management processes and procedures (i.e. collecting manager’s and client’s feedback from Quality Assurance process)
- Supporting resumes formatting in accordance with EIM standards;
- Organizing candidates’ interviews with Partners and Clients;
- Keeping connections and communications with interim candidates; provides candidates with templates to be filled in, collects these templates once completed with the information required and updates the database accordingly;
- Supporting the search process within the database to extract specific profiles as needed and required.
What we offer
The opportunity to approach some professional knowledge and skills such as:
- General understanding and knowledge of the managerial structures of companies operating in multiple sectors, managerial roles and related skills;
- Proficiency in using CRM (Salesforce) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS);
- Knowledge of feedback collector software/processes.
- The opportunity of being involved in our workshops with executive managers
- An excellent environment to work in: open, non-hierarchical, collaborative, respectful and people oriented
- International exposure
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Expense Account + Ticket Restaurant
EIM is an international partnership that helps clients achieve and maintain over time a higher level of competitiveness, by mobilizing quickly the best independent professionals and permanent managers capable of leading by example, promoting, planning, engineering and implementing concrete operational improvements in the organizations in which they operate (www.eim.com).