Torna alla lista annunci
Finance Revenue Intern
Do you want to be part of a group that makes people its strong point?
We are looking for a person who wants to undertake a professional path with us starting from a role of Finance Revenue Intern.
We are committed to cultivating a work environment where we celebrate and respect differences and support everyone to be who they are! At Asahi Europe and International we believe that you can shine for who you are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or beliefs. We want to support you to be brave in your individuality and know that, whoever you are and whatever your situation, you can join us without having to conform.
What is the purpose of this role?
The resource will be included in the Revenue Management department of the Finance Department, which deals with the definition of the pricing and promotional strategy for the large-scale retail channels, Cash & Carry and HO. RE.CA.
What does this role do?
1. Analysis of changes in customer margins by Purchasing Group.
2. Preparation for commercial negotiation meetings with Purchasing Groups.
3. Value chain analysis for new product launches.
4. Identify efficiencies of depth and promotional breadth and propose strategies to be included in the promotional plans of large-scale retail trade.
5. Support the team in defining promotional strategies for brands.
6. Manage the promotional efficiency analysis tool.
7. Support customer planning activities.
8. Support the team in defining the strategic plan in the On Premise Franchisee channel and in the development of the budget.
Do you have these requirements?
1. Master's Degree in Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering
2. Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
3. Good English
Do you find yourself in this personal description?
1. Excellent analytical skills and good overview
2. Ability to work in a team and manage complex situations
3. Excellent problem solving skills
4. Proactive and able to look beyond the search for the most effective solutions
Then send us your application!
Birra Peroni S.r.l is an Italian Company part of Asahi Europe & International and a major player in the italian brewing industry. Birra Peroni was born in Vigevano in 1846 and is an icon of Made in Italy in the world. Birra Peroni is deeply rooted in Italy with: the headquarter in Rome, since 1864, offices in Milan, 3 plants (Rome, Padova and Bari), and 1 malting plant in Pomezia. Operating for over 170 years with expertise, commitment and passion in making beer, we produce with passion and pride the finest and best Italian beers, and our rich portfolio of brands. In Italy the annual production of Birra Peroni is over 6 million hectoliters, brewed in Rome, Bari and Padova, of which over 2 millions are exported.