About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 170,000 employees achieved revenues of 25 billion euros in 2014, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
RECRUITING DAY Profile sought Young Engineer Talent Program - Sales
8th March 2016
• Recently graduated in Engineering (Electrical, Automation, Robotics, Energy, IT)
• Availability to be relocated. Headquarters: Bergamo, Padova, Bologna, Torino
• Fluent in English Skills required
• Business oriented
• Sales attitude and good customer approach
• Problem solving
- build good relationships with key people
- promotes ideas with confidence and provides facts in a straightforward manner.
- able to communicate effectively and with active listening approach
- utilizes the best available knowledge and expertise when making proposals.
- able to build a win-win realtionship
- able to understand customer’s needs
- able to receive feedback
- negotiation skills Future career prospects
Schneider Electric is growing and is currently seeking for a pipeline of talent
to speed up even more the company. The new resource will take part of a young talent program
for Sales Engineer
aimed to lead his/her growth.
Apply now! Young Engineer Talent Program - Sales